Terms & Conditions for Splash Paws
(Please scroll down to fill in and complete the form)
• Your Health and Safety whilst visiting Splash Paws is very important to us, during your initial session you will be made aware of all the safety requirements. (A few helpful notes & verbal instructions) It is your responsibility to ensure that the instructions you are given are followed.
• Please wear a mask and maintain social distance whilst in the hydrotherapy centre.
• Whilst every care is taken in the provision of treatment and the care and maintenance of the water and the equipment used, all dogs attending and undergoing treatment, do so entirely at the owner’s risk.
• Please be aware that physical exercise with the pressure of the water on the chest and abdomen can put stress on your dog’s cardio respiratory functions. If there is an undiagnosed cardiac or respiratory condition your dog could be at risk. Whilst all due care will be taken, if your dog has a diagnosed or undiagnosed spinal condition, there is a possibility their condition could be worsened by hydrotherapy.
• Please wear suitable non-slip clean footwear, as the floor may be wet around the pool area.
• All dogs must have a signed veterinary referral before we can commence treatment.
• Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions will not be treated, please ensure that any sessions are cancelled with at least 24 hours’ notice. This also applies to bitches in season.
• Flea treatments must not be administered on the day or day before your dogs treatment.
• All treatment is to be paid for on the day of the treatment session or in blocks of 5 or 10 session plans in
advance (plans must be used within 6 months of payment and are not refundable once the plan has started). BACS transfers must be completed before the hydrotherapy session has started.
• Treatment sessions that are cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged in full. Please call 01580 895308, txt 07870 962850 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. Please do NOT use Facebook.
• Only the dog being treated can be brought to Splash Paws. Please do not leave any dog unattended in a parked car.
• Please park on our drive, there is enough space for 2 cars. Please DO NOT park across the bottom of our drive or block our neighbours drives whilst waiting. Please wait in your car until Graham or Alana come out to invite you into the centre.
• Any children brought to Splash Paws, must remain with the accompanying adult at all times. It is the owners’ responsibility to:
• Ensure that your dog has NOT been fed for at least 3 hours before the start of their session. DO NOT feed your dog for at least 1 hour after you arrive home from the session.
• Ensure that your dog HAS toileted before hydrotherapy, as defecation in the pool or treadmill will incur an extra charge of £30, as the pool or treadmill will have to be shut down and thoroughly cleaned before the next dog can be treated. If your dog defecates in the pool or underwater treadmill during their session, we
will have to end the session immediately. This is for the safety and wellbeing of you, your dog and the hydrotherapist.
It is the owners’ responsibility to:
• Ensure that if your dog is on medication, we are fully aware and that your appointment time does not clash ith the time of medication needs to be given.
• Ensure that if your dogs health changes in any way before an appointment, we are made aware as early as possible prior to your dog attending.
• Ensure that you act responsibly as a dog owner and clean up if your dog toilets outside of Splash Paws.
• Ensure that your dog is kept on a lead and under control at all times before and after the hydrotherapy session.
• Ensure that you arrive on time (or just before) for your appointment. Up to 10 minutes late, we will start your session but it will have to finish on time. Over 10 minutes late we will not be able to start the session, we will do our best to fit your session in, however, this may not always be possible. In either case the full session charge will still apply.
• You agree that Splash Paws cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any vehicle or personal property while on the premises.
• You consent to my dog being treated by a Qualified Canine Hydrotherapist at Splash Paws Canine Hydrotherapy centre
• You consent to Splash Paws contacting you via Phone, E-Mail or Txt message with regards to your appointment times and other notifications as and when required.
• You consent to Splash Paws taking and using images of my dog on Social Media and/or their
website and marketing material.
• Splash Paws will NOT share/pass on your personal information/data with any third party.